You can use most projectors outside for “movie night”. However, if you want an easy-to-use wireless outdoor movie projector with high lumens and a built-in dual speaker, check out the EUG Wireless LCD Projector.
What Should You Look For? Consider easy set-up, portability, a bright picture, built-in Hi-Fi speakers and wide-ranging compatibility with external devices.
Although the EUG model is not the cheapest, the extra brightness and Hi-Fi dual speaker make it worth the investment. When you watch movies outside, you usually can’t easily control external noise and light factors. Just something to keep in mind…
The EUG Home Movie Projector is Easy and Versatile
This device is simple to set up indoors or outdoors. Take it camping, traveling, use it for backyard parties and more.
Plus, you can use it for movies, gaming, home workouts and simply watching TV. It has excellent compatibility. Easily connect to your cable box, DVD player, SmartStick, Satellite TV, PlayStation, x-Box, PC/laptop, Blu Ray Player, Roku, Fire Stick, Chromecast etc…
The built-in WiFi module makes it super easy to connect wirelessly to numerous devices and start viewing in minutes. This projector supports wired connectivity as well. Plus, you can plug in a USB flash drive and stream videos in seconds.
In addition, the built-in dual Hi-Fi Speaker enables you to use your outdoor wireless movie projector without having to connect external speakers. Even though you may sometimes prefer a full surround sound experience, the ability to go without it is really convenient. Faster set-up, for sure!
Projector Package Includes:
How to Set Up Your Backyard Home Theater:
See Also:UE Boom 2 Speakers Wireless | Samsung MHL 2.0 HDTV Adapter
EUG Wireless Outdoor Movie Projector Specs:
- Image Size: 50″-150″
- Throw Distance: 3.94-16.4 feet
- Constrast Ratio: 2500:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 and 4:3
- Resolution: 1080p; Native:1024×600, Max:1920×1200
- Brightness: 2600 Lumens
- Bulb: 160W, Up to 50,000 Hours
- Power Source: AC100-240V,50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 170 Watts
- Inputs/Outputs: Dual USB, HDMI, VGA-In, AV, S-Video, Mini-Jack Audio-In, RS-232c, Analog TV
- 1080P, 1080i, 720P, 576P, 480P, 576i,480i supported
- Keystone: ±15° Manual Vertical Keystone Correction, Image Shift: 360°
- Speakers: Built-in 5W Hi-Fi Dual Speaker (you can also connect external speakers)
- Dimensions: 13.2″ wide x 10.3″ deep x 4.6″ high
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Color: White
- Model #: H760+A
- Get the Projector Here